Populix is a consumer insights platform that helps businesses connect with its database of respondents and provides them with insights to better understand the preferences of Indonesian consumers. Populix has a pool of over 300,000 diverse, readily accessible, and highly-qualified respondents across Indonesia. Its products range from intensive research studies to simple surveys and can be arranged on a project or subscription basis. Focusing on the fact that Indonesian consumers are super sticky to their phones, Populix facilitates a diverse range of data collection methods via its mobile app.
What will you do:
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
· Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the day-to-day needs.
· QA should be able to perform Test Automation and set up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
· Identify, record, document thoroughly, track bugs, and communicate with the team.
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
· QA also works with deployments teams and resolves any level issues for the system.
· Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
· Training and Mentoring QA Junior and Middle. (Depends on experience)
What will you need:
· Minimum 1-2 year of professional experience as QA Engineer/Software Tester or similar role
· Understand Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles; Capable to create testing scenarios/testing scripts.
· Experience in working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in both manual & automation testing.
· Experienced with automation tools such as Katalon Studio, Jira, Git, GitLab, CI-CD Pipeline, Appium, Browser Stack, Kobiton, Selenium, RestAssured
· Basic Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands like Jmeter, SoapUI, etc.
· Experience in working agile process management methodology.
· Preferable can code e.g. Scripting
· Having experience with AWS Environment is a preferrable
· Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) of Information Tinhnology/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Software Engineering/Mathematics