Populix is a consumer insights platform that helps businesses connect with its database of respondents and provides them with insights to better understand the preferences of Indonesian consumers. Populix has a pool of over 350,000 diverse, readily accessible, and highly qualified respondents across Indonesia. Its products range from intensive research studies to simple surveys and can be arranged on a project or subscription basis. Focusing on the fact that Indonesian consumers are super sticky to their phones, Populix facilitates a diverse range of data collection methods via its mobile app.
What you will do:
- Agreements: Manage research contracts, agreements, MOUs, and ensure negotiation and compliance.
- Client Registration: Register external clients, freelancers, and vendors using the Populix template.
- Financial: Generate financial incentives reports with a critical timeline, request budget allocation from Operations to Finance, review invoices from vendors and freelancers, and seek approval from a supervisor or manager.
- Compliance: Ensure all administrative processes adhere to regulations and ethical standards.
- Document Management: Maintain organized records of administrative documents and financial reports.
What you will need:
- Minimum of a D3 degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in related administrative projects. Experience in a market research agency is an additional advantage.
- Age between 25 to 35 years old.
- Willingness to commute to Jakarta for signature collection or client meetings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Google Sheets.
- Positive attitude and strong team collaboration skills.