Populix is a consumer insights platform that helps businesses connect with its database of respondents and provides them with insights to better understand the preferences of Indonesian consumers. Populix has a pool of over 250,000 diverse, readily accessible, and highly-qualified respondents across Indonesia. Its products range from intensive research studies to simple surveys and can be arranged on a project or subscription basis. Focusing on Indonesian consumers being super sticky to their phones, Populix facilitates a diverse range of data collection methods via its mobile app.
What You Will Do
- Own projects end to end and work autonomously to architect, engineer, and deliver a complete solution.
- Build awesome web experiences using React.js
- Plan and accommodate all mediums, screen sizes, and device types
- Build-in flexibility and customization from the start
- Internalize the user and promote good usability and accessibility in every experience
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions
- Work with product managers, content producers, QA engineers, and release engineers to own your solution from development to production.
What You Will Need
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of building web and/or mobile experiences with evidence of exceptional ability
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, also Mobile experiences are preferred
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX, and JSON.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Unit Testing with Jest/Enzyme
- Experience with React Context/Redux
- Preferably has experience with Node.js and Express